Supporting Our Teams
The pandemic impacted the entire healthcare ecosystem, causing increased stress and challenges for Labcorp and many other organizations.
To help, Labcorp was proud to provide significant benefits and services, with particular emphasis on improving U.S. health-related programs to support our employees’ safety and well-being.
- Expanded health benefit programs by adding company paid short- and long-term disability insurance coverage in the U.S.
- Held payroll contributions flat for our U.S. Healthy Value medical, dental and vision insurance plans, benefiting approximately 36,000 covered employees and more than 30,000 dependents
- Reduced the cost of monthly insurance contributions by $240 per year for U.S. employees earning less than $50,000 per year
- Provided up to $4,560 in annual medical plan contribution discounts for over 36,000 employees and their spouses/partners for committing to and maintaining a healthy and tobacco-free lifestyle
- Encouraged health and wellness education and activities by providing up to $1,000 in Health Reimbursement Account contributions to approximately 31,000 U.S. employees and their spouses/partners, which included $100 for COVID-19 vaccines and $50 for flu vaccines
- Reimbursed up to $300 in fitness-related costs for approximately 16,000 employees